Are you struggling with making New Years resolutions that will stick?
Here are some business-oriented suggestions from the CBIL Team:
- Do more to make full use of the knowledge and experience of each of
- Take full control of your work environment and to not let it control
- Remember that one of the most powerful motivators of top performance
is a feeling of being needed and valued by one's employer.
- Get your Microsoft Certification.
- Get your IT staff trained in Windows Vista.
- Treat your internal customers with a style that communicates
respect, professionalism, and a clear message. The internal customer is
often overlooked in customer service initiatives.
- Say "DEAL" and call CBIL for Customer Service training.
- Be a better coach.
- Help your work team work together more effectively.
- Stop hiring people based on your "gut feeling." Validated hiring
techniques improve performance and cut down on turnover, saving your
organization a lot of money.
- Say YES to that meeting when that nice Marketing person from the
For our Customized Training Grant clients, resolve to:
- Collect copies of training rosters as the training occurs rather
than trying to compile all the info when the Customized Training
Invoices are due.
- Turn your invoices in on time and spend half of your Customized
Training grant by December 15th.
- Complete your customized training proposal by May 1st, 2008.
- Use CBIL as a quality resource for the up-and-coming needs of your
The CBIL team has some resolutions, as well. We resolve to:
- Develop and deepen relationships with our clients. We will contact
current clients and reconnect with former clients to see how we can help
them meet their organizational goals in 2008.
- Focus on CBIL's strengths and capabilities to build individual and
organizational confidence. We will recognize success and achievement
within CBIL and communicate our successes to others.
Operational Efficiency and Bottom-Line
McKelvey Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044
| Contact CBIL |
© 2012 St. Louis Community College |
| Legal Disclaimer |
Accommodations Statement | Non-Discrimination
February 15, 2012